Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Who needs an office?

So here I am, sitting at the coffee bar in Copenhagen Airport, with a wonderful view of the airfield just having watched a Singapore Airlines 747 take off. It is quite a majestic site to watch one of those super jumbo jets lumber down the runway and slowly ascend into the sky.

Now what makes this so wonderful is wireless technology. I mean, who needs an office. I have been sitting here enjoying an americano and have written 16 e-mails, crossed a ton of things off of the to-do list while listening to my iPod and it has actually been somewhat relaxing, no office phone ringing, no interuptions by others... And the view is much better than the one I have in the office (no offense to my co-workers of course).

Well, this is about to come to an end, my flight boards in 20 minutes so it is time to go find some snacks and a drink for the flight. SAS has gone the way of many US airlines and stopped serving food unless you pay for it on board. The muffin and coffee I had on my way here was ok, but not worth the 5 euros they charged me.



The view from my "office" for the day.

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

Everyone needs a virtual office with a view. :)