Friday, January 4, 2008

iTunes Rocks!

This Christmas was definitely the Christmas of money in terms of gifts. It ships well and travels light, which was important since we stayed in Germany this year and friends and family are 6000 - 9000 miles away. This year I decided to devote some of my gift money to adding to my music collection.

Now I know there are probably a lot of people with larger electronic collections than I have, but I am pretty happy with my 1500+ song library on the iPod. And you never really can have enough, can you?

So, this brings me to why I love iTunes. There have been several individual songs I have wanted to get as well as some artists I wanted to expand my collection on. I spent about 2 hours in the iTunes store searching for album collections and songs and ended up walking away with 71 songs for $31 from 6 different artists!

My favorite find definitely has to be the Huey Lewis and The News Greatest Hits. It actually has all of the songs I used to love (and probably played too loud). The sounds are great too. Huey Lewis never sounded so good as he does playing through the speakers of my car on my way to or from work!

No comments: