Friday, May 18, 2007

Sun at last!



Today was a great day. We dropped our son off at school and then went shopping for the babies room. We actually got a lot accomplished!

The best part of the day though was the fact that the sun came out! It was gorgeous. So, after getting back from many different stores, I finally was able to go out for another metric century (62 miles for those of you across the pond). Since I have made plans to ride another century on Sunday with someone whom I have never ridden with before (and happens to be a pretty high ranking executive in my company), I decided to take it somewhat easy and not to try to kill myself. I should try that more often! I finished the ride in 3 hours and 30 minutes, a whole 45 minutes less than last Saturdays ride. Of course, the lack of rain and the lack of blood probably helped this some.

Well, I think tomorrow will be an easy day instead of the 4 hours I had planned, need to save the legs some for Sunday!

No comments: