Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm Back


The one piece of art you will not find in the Louvre.


Some might say it is bad for a married man to spend a wonderful weekend traveling through Europe with the voice of another woman in his head, however, when that voice is Jane (with a UK accent) and all she does is whisper sweet directions in your ear, it is ok :)

Jane directed me through the weekend. I only made a few deviations from the original plan. I skipped Zurich mainly due to a lack of time. I found I was stopping to take pictures more often than planned which seriously extended my days.

This isn't going to be much of a post because I am thoroughly exhausted and need to shower and sleep before going to work tomorrow, but I wanted to get a few pics up to whet your appetites. I will write a more detailed post about my adventure tomorrow night as well as upload photos. I will upload all of them to Snapfish. I will put a few more on the blog tomorrow as well, but if you want to see all 80+ of them, send me an e-mail or leave a comment (I won't publish it if you don't want me to) and I will send you the link once they are uploaded.

Here is the trip by numbers:

Distance Traveled: 2425 KM (1506 Miles)
Gasoline: 134 L (35 gal)
Kamikaze bugs: Too many to count

2 comments:

J said...

Definitely email me the link

SarahJean said...

was the squashed bug really necessary?
Looks like it was an awesome trip. I love the pic of the bike in front of the louvre- very nicely framed.