Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Hills are alive...

So, a few months back, my neighbor decided it would be fun to take Paul for a ride up to Gasthaus Petersburg. Of course, he didn't tell me this until it was too late to redirect the route. I made it that time, but it wasn't easy, and with a profile like this, it shouldn't be!


So, I thought it would be good to train a little bit and then go back and attack it again! Well, Saturday, June 30th was the day. We left at 10:00 across the river to climb the hill. This time, it went much much better. It is amazing what a little bit of preperation will do.

Although, at the same time, that works against you. When we first moved here and I started riding, going up the hill to get back home was a challenge. Now, a two hour ride is an easy ride, which means to push it, I need to go out for a few more hours, not exactly family friendly. But, it is a good thing!

Well, that is all for this post. Next few will come quickly as I catch up on a few topics.

No comments: