Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Prague

Hello all from Prague!

I flew in early this morning for meetings and will be here for a few days. What is really cool is that it is summer and it dusk at 10:00 pm! I took the opportunity tonight to walk Wenceslas Square a little bit. It was too dark for pictures, but I will try to get out earlier tomorrow to take some pictures.

Prague is unique, the architecture is just amazing. I love walking slowly down the side streets and looking at the buildings. Each block seems to be it's own fortress. The fronts of the buildings are all connected like a protective wall from the second floor and above. But at the first floor, you will find little passageways which will lead to a little courtyard in the middle of the block. Very cool looking.

The nightlife seems never ending as well. At 10:00, Wenceslas Square was absoutely packed with people, 70% were of a younger generation, which, I must admit, I am not part of anymore... but there was a mixture of all generations out and about.

Well, that is it for now, I will get some pictures tomorrow and upload them.

No comments: